Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On to Year 2...


We celebrated our first anniversary on Monday. We brought out the cake that has been in our freezer for an entire year and toasted to starting year two. The middle of the cake was actually pretty good but the flowers and icing tasted exactly like a freezer.

We talked (and recorded) highs and lows for the year including new jobs, honeymoon, holidays with family, dates in Chicago, and fights about the dog... I think you can guess which was the low :)

Here are some pics of the evening... ALSO, Jarrett gave me an ice cream maker which is something I've wanted for over a year and had my FAVORITE ice cream waiting for me when I got back from my trip to TN. It was amazing! (I'll try to put some TN pictures up when I get them from my parents camera)

2 comments:

Derrick Fudge said...

way to go, you guys

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

WOW! looks like you have it all!!! be thankful and enjoy life...

Congrats on your anniversary!!

HS