Monday, November 10, 2008

back to work

I'm six days in and starting to feel a bit more settled at the new job. It's fine but it's definitely a change of pace from 30 5-year-olds! So here are my lists:

5 things I miss the most from my time off:
1. waking up at 7.30
2. breakfasts with Jarrett
3. having the day to bake, cook, clean, sew, and read
4. not having to spend my life in the car
5. friend time

5 things about this job I like better than the past three:
1. OH MY WORD, the bathroom is finally clean (school bathrooms are gross)
2. it's not stressful
3. no one screams
4.

well, I'm coming up with only 3 so I'll end it there. I'm thankful for this job. It's in the field of education and honors teachers for their hard work. I get to organize and do some event planning. But at the same time I'm still wondering if this is it. Well, it works for now and for that I'm thankful.

No comments: