Tuesday, September 30, 2008

yummo

We ran in to old friends at church the other day. They moved from Chicago a year ago and said among other things they especially missed the food we have in Chicago. Jarrett and I have spent the last week or so enjoying Chicago dining so I'll tell you a bit about our finds. We did Argentine and Tango Sur last week and had AMAZING steaks (lousy service but the guy did look like johnny depp!). Jarrett and I went to UrbanBelly on the recommendation of Josh and Mallory. Swanky noodle place that was very reasonable for the deliciousness of the meal. The dumplings were great and the noodle dishes were better than any noodle dish I've had before. And last night we went out to Noon-O-Kabab up in Albany Park for Persian food. We went with my parents and Mallory and all ordered different kababs and passed around plates. The hummus and tabouli were amazing as well.

still no word on the job front but as I'm typing I have granola in the oven, a whole chicken boiling making some broth, two pieces of furniture we bought at SalArm we're going to paint and resell, and yarn/crochet needles for my latest hobby. I'm enjoying these days :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

okay we are gone this weekend but next week sometime maybe Wednesday let's crochet together!