Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good News!

I was offered the job today. YIPPEE! I will be working for a non-profit that works with early literacy and managing their annual teaching awards. I'm excited! Not so excited about the commute to Highland Park but I already borrowed a book on cd from the library in preparation for the drive. I start Monday so all my projects need to get finished in the next couple of days.

Since our last blog we've been busy...

Here we're in Rockford at the apple orchard picking raspberries and eating apple doughnuts/cider
with the fam




Also, we went to an estate sale and loaded up on great stuff for the house. I'll try to update with pictures soon. I've been bad at this lately... my apologies. But for this week I have just a few more days of reading, baking, errands, sewing, crocheting, and getting ready for next week. It's been a great season not working and I feel rested and ready to go! Thanks for all the prayers!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been meaning to stop down and say congrats...so as lame as this is--Congrats! :) I am SO happy for you. Sad for my interior decoration but happy for you. :)

Chris Winkler said...

Congrats on the job! Very cool.

Chris