Saturday, October 11, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

I just flew in a few hours ago from Virginia. Monday I heard that my grandfather had been in the hospital with bronchial pneumonia. He was released but needed someone to watch after him for a few days while he regained strength. I flew out Tuesday. It was a great trip and Grandpa is doing better. I busied myself in the kitchen and hopefully he has enough food to last him a few days more. I'm sure he would still appreciate your prayers. If I can get the pictures off my phone I'll post our lunch date to Chick-Fil-A and Grandpa sitting at the kitchen table (where we spent many hours just talking and enjoying one another). All in all, the trip was great. I was glad I was free and had the chance to spend a few days in the home my mom grew up in! And Fredericksburg is just beautiful right now.

Hope to see you all soon and check up via email. I am just reentering life after no internet and VERY limited news. It's good to be home!

No comments: