Friday, June 13, 2008

Costa Rica Here We Come!!


Jarrett is spending his time studying... all his time studying these days.  So it is up to me to blog.  I am done with school and very relieved to see the end of the school year finally here.  I packed up my room not knowing if I'll return, or even teach again.  We'll just have to wait and see.  But while my husband is going to class, outlining, and reviewing flashcards, I did some research and booked us a celebratory trip for when it's all done!  

This is one of the cloud forests we'll go to as well as going to a volcano, beach, and San Jose :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah for you

Congratulations for getting through a year of school!

stacy pietsch said...

double congrats!! we miss you both and while we would love your celebratory trip to be seattle we totally understand it being costa rica (we just got sun for the first time this month...today). love to you both!!

Emily said...

Good job Catherine! Costa Rica will be great! Hope you are surviving all of the studying. :)