Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This one's for Sheree


What do you do with four pounds of peaches and an entire day of no plans??? Thank you Sheree for the Rustic Peach suggestion (I also made a peach chutney that was pretty delicious :) I only wish you were here to enjoy it with us!! Come visit me in Chicago!!! But we were able to share dessert with Eric, Emily, Eleanor, and Katie. It was fun hearing all about their trip and I'm so glad to have them back. Living so close to people you get used to running into them!

P.S. I am praying very much that Kelley will get this job in Chicago so they can move back to the city. How fun to have them close again!!!!

2 comments:

stacy pietsch said...

not okay...the peach pie should be for the peaches!!! i want a pie named after us...boo :) hey, guess what? airfare to chicago is crazy ass cheap right now so it looks like i might be coming out in august (and i might bring jeremy, we'll see). miss you tons!!

Derrick Fudge said...

Are you a week full of rustic peach things? I don't know how I can turn it down. I could, but I don't know how yet