Friday, June 20, 2008

Study Breaks

I've been studying a whole lot lately. So much so that Catherine's even taken over the blog responsibilities.

But, I've definitely taken quite a few study breaks as well. I think that's what it's all about - balancing my time well. Or, that's what I tell myself anyway.

This past weekend, we hung out all day on Saturday with our good friends Nate and Kelley out in Glenn Ellyn. We rode bikes, ate dinner, played games. It was fun - I miss them living right down the street from us. Sunday was Father's Day, and Cath's parents came over for dinner and a movie (Indiana Jones - eh).

Wednesday, we went to our first summer concert. Robert Plant and Alison Krauss played a sold out show at Ravinia. They put out a great album last year, and the show was really amazing. Ravinia itself is a blast. We had lawn tickets, so we picnicked early and sat back in the grass to enjoy the music all night.

Then, last night, we went to the Metro (it was my first time there) - a huge music venue in Wrigleyville - to see my friend Crawfie's band play.

No comments: